Knappogue Castle 14

£77.00

In 1966 an American man called Mark Edwin Andrews purchased Knappogue Castle in co Clare with the idea of renovating it into a restaurant. While doing this he sourced Whiskey for his private collection, mostly from the B Daly Distillery (mothballed in 1869) In 1998 his son, also called Mark, noticed his dad had some amazing liquid in storage and thus Knappogue Castle Whiskey was created.

This is both richer and more complex than the standard twelve year old Knappogue Castle, named ‘Twin Wood’ because both Bourbon and Sherry cask types have been used for the maturation.

70cl  46%

In stock

Categories: , GTIN: 5391338002268