Located in the middle of Ireland, Tullamore’s stills were first turned on in 1829. Over the years it has had to shut and start up over and over again. Daniel E. Williams, General Manager, purchased the distillery and his name was added to the Whiskey (D.E.W.) In 1954 the stills were turned off and sold. Purchased by Powers in the 60’s and later sold onto William Grant in 2010. Grant invested in Tullamore and turned the stills back on. While waiting they have been sourcing liquid from only the best sources in Ireland.
Tullamore 12 is a triple blend whiskey, which contains a very high percentage of potstill.